Onenightfriend in 10 seconds
- Onenightfriend is a dating app that helps users find potential matches.
- It uses an advanced matching algorithm to provide users with compatible partners.
- Onenightfriend offers several pricing options, ranging from free to premium subscriptions.
- Premium subscriptions start at $19.99 per month and can go up to $39.99 per month.
- Onenightfriend does not have a website, only an app.
- Onenightfriend’s pricing is competitive compared to similar apps on the market.
- Onenightfriend takes user privacy and security seriously, offering features such as photo verification and secure messaging.
- The app also has a unique feature called “Icebreakers” which allows users to send pre-written messages to potential matches.
- Onenightfriend also offers a live chat feature for users to connect with each other in real time.
- The app also provides users with detailed profiles and search filters to help them find their perfect match.
Help & Support
If you’re looking for support from Onenightfriend, good luck! This dating app is seriously lacking in the customer service department. I’ve contacted them a couple of times and have yet to get any kind of response – let alone one that was satisfactory.
The only way to access their “support” page is through an obscure link at the bottom right corner of their homepage – it seems like they don’t want anyone finding it too easily! Once there, all you can do is fill out a form with your question or issue and hope someone gets back to you… eventually. But if past experience has taught me anything, chances are slim that will happen anytime soon – unless waiting weeks counts as "soon".
There isn’t even a FAQs section on this site so users can look up common questions themselves without having to wait forever for help (which would be nice). And forget about getting live chat assistance; not gonna happen here either unfortunately. It’s almost like Onenightfriend doesn’t care enough about its customers’ needs or concerns… what gives?
Bottom line: If you’re expecting prompt responses when contacting Onenightfriend support then think again because my guess is they won’t be coming anytime soon (if ever!). Don’t waste your time trying; just go find another dating app where customer service actually matters instead – trust me, there are plenty out there these days!