Pros & Cons
- Paktor makes it easy to find potential matches with its efficient search feature.
- The app is user-friendly and has a modern design.
- It offers lots of features that make online dating fun and secure.
- Limited user base in some areas
- Annoying notifications if you don’t use the app regularly
- Difficult to find a match outside of your age range
- Lack of profile customization options
- Some users are not serious about finding relationships
Help & Support
If you’re looking for support from Paktor, the dating app, don’t hold your breath. It’s a case of ‘good luck with that’ because their customer service is pretty much non-existent. I’ve been using it for a while now and have tried to contact them on several occasions but never received any response or even an acknowledgement of my query – not exactly reassuring!
The only way to get in touch seems to be via email which means there isn’t really anything like real time help available if you need assistance quickly. Even then, they can take days (or weeks!) before getting back so if you’re having trouble setting up your profile or sorting out technical issues this could leave you feeling frustrated and helpless – especially when all those potential dates are waiting!
To make matters worse there doesn’t seem to be any kind of FAQ page either where users can find answers themselves without needing direct intervention from the team at Paktor HQ. That would certainly come in handy as most people just want quick solutions rather than spending ages trying different things until something works – who has time for that?
All in all it looks like we’ll just have accept the fact that good old fashioned customer service isn’t part of Paktor’s game plan; no doubt due partly down its Asian roots but still somewhat disappointing nonetheless given how important user experience should always be paramount when running an online business such as this one…