Well, if you’re looking for a dating site that’s not the cream of the crop but still gets the job done, then TSDating is your go-to. It ain’t no matchmaker or eHarmony – it’s more like an old jalopy compared to those luxury cars! But hey, at least it runs and can get you from point A to B without any major hiccups. Plus there are plenty of people on here who are just as eager as you are to find someone special (or maybe something casual). So don’t be afraid – hop in and take this clunker out for a spin!
TSDating in 10 seconds
- TSDating is an online dating site designed to help transgender singles find love.
- The matching algorithm of TSDating uses a combination of personality traits and interests to pair users with compatible matches.
- TSDating offers both free and premium subscription options, with prices ranging from $14.95 to $29.95 per month.
- Premium subscriptions are priced at $14.95 for one month, $39.95 for three months, and $59.95 for six months.
- TSDating does not have an app available for download.
- The pricing of TSDating is competitive compared to other sites on the market.
- TSDating takes privacy and security seriously, offering features such as photo verification and secure messaging.
- Users can also search for matches by location, age, gender, and more.
- TSDating has a “Quick Match” feature that allows users to quickly find potential matches.
- The site also offers video chat capabilities, allowing users to connect with each other in real-time.
Help & Support
When it comes to customer support, TSDating is okay. It’s not the best out there but they do have some good points. I’ve contacted them a couple of times and their response time wasn’t too bad – although sometimes it did take a while for them to get back to me.
TSDating does offer an FAQ page which can be helpful if you’re looking for quick answers about how things work on the site or what kind of services are available. However, if your question isn’t answered in this section then you’ll need to contact customer service directly via email or phone call (which may incur additional charges).
The website also offers live chat as another way of getting help from TSDating staff members who are usually quite friendly and willing to answer any questions that users might have regarding their experience with the dating platform. This feature has been really useful when I needed assistance quickly so props go out there! The only downside is that depending on how busy they are at any given moment, wait times could be longer than expected – but overall still decent enough compared with other sites like this one!
Overall, my experience using TSDating’s support system was alright; nothing extraordinary yet nothing terrible either – just average-ish…if ya know what I mean? So yeah all in all not bad considering everything else we’ve seen here today:)
TSDating is an okay online dating site, but it’s not the best. The user profiles are public and anyone can view them, so you’ll want to be careful about what information you include in your profile. You’re able to set a custom bio if you’d like, which I think is really cool since it allows users to get creative with their self-expression!
Location info isn’t hidden on TSDating either; when viewing someone else’s profile or creating your own, there will always be some indication of where they live (or at least what city). Unfortunately this means that distance between two people could play a role in whether or not they decide to meet up – something that might have been nice for TSDating users had the option been available.
One benefit of having a premium subscription on TSDating is access exclusive features such as being able to see who has viewed your profile and other perks like extra search filters and messaging options. That said though I didn’t find any fake profiles while testing out the site – so kudos for keeping things real!
Overall my experience with using TSDating was just alright; nothing special compared with other sites out there but still decent enough if all ya looking for is someone casual hangout buddy every now ‘n then…just don’t expect too much from this one y’all!
Alternative dating sites to TSDating include OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, and Match.com. These websites provide users with the opportunity to meet potential partners in a safe online environment.