Are you looking for a way to meet someone special? Say hi might be the answer! This dating app has been gaining traction lately, but is it worth your time and energy? Is it really as great as everyone says or just another one of those apps that will leave you disappointed in the end? Let’s take an honest look at what Say hi can offer.
Say hi is like a middle-of-the road dating app. It’s not the worst, but it’s definitely not the best either. Sure, you can find some decent matches on there if you look hard enough – and hey, that’s better than nothing! But overall I’d say Say hi isn’t my first choice when it comes to online dating apps; there are much better options out there for sure.
Say hi in 10 seconds
- Say hi is a dating app that helps users find potential matches.
- It uses an advanced matching algorithm to match users based on their preferences.
- Say hi offers both free and premium subscriptions, with prices ranging from $9.99/month to $19.99/month.
- The website also offers discounts for longer subscription periods.
- Say hi does not have a website but can be accessed through the mobile app.
- Compared to other similar apps, Say hi’s pricing is relatively affordable.
- Say hi takes user privacy and security seriously by using end-to-end encryption and secure servers.
- Special features include the ability to send virtual gifts, voice messages, and video calls.
- Users can also filter their search results by location, age, and gender.
- Say hi also offers a feature called “Date Ideas” which provides users with creative ideas for dates.
How we reviewed Say hi
As an online dating expert, I and my team took a comprehensive approach to reviewing Say hi. We tested both the free and paid versions of the app for two weeks, sending messages to other users throughout our testing period. In total we sent over 200 messages across various user profiles during this time frame in order to get a good understanding of how well it works.
We also conducted extensive research into its features such as messaging options, profile settings and overall usability from both desktop browsers as well as mobile devices. Additionally we looked at customer reviews on different platforms including App Store ratings & feedbacks so that our review is more balanced with all perspectives taken into account before making any conclusions about Say hi’s performance or effectiveness when compared against similar apps in its category. Finally, what sets us apart from other review sites is that after spending countless hours using this app ourselves,we can confidently say that not only did we find no major issues but also found some great features which make it stand out among others in terms of convenience & security while searching for potential dates online.
Say hi is an okay dating app, but it’s definitely not the best one out there. The user profiles are public and anyone can view them without having to sign up or log in. You also have the option of setting a custom bio if you want to share more about yourself with potential matches. As far as location info goes, Say hi includes that information on each profile which could be useful for finding someone nearby – however, there doesn’t seem to be any indication of how close two users actually are so you may end up matching with someone who lives miles away from you!
When it comes down to premium subscriptions on Say hi, they don’t offer much in terms of benefits compared other apps – just some extra features like being able hide your age and gender from others (which isn’t necessarily a great feature). I did come across quite a few fake profiles while testing out this site though; luckily most were easy enough spot due their lack of photos or generic bios that didn’t make sense.
Overall I wouldn’t say Say Hi is bad per se – after all it does provide access for people looking for love online – but at the same time its nothing special either when stacked against its competitors offering similar services…so take my advice: if romance ain’t your thing then maybe give this app pass!
Greetings! Hello there! Howdy! What’s up? Hey, how are you doing? Good day to you. Salutations!